Bolt is kind of a forgotten movie…and it’s even fairly recent. I really liked the movie. Sure, the plot is pretty vanilla, but when Bolt curls up next to Penny in the fire…oh man…water works. There wasn’t too much food shown in the movie, especially too much that we haven’t already made. But check out our post for Bolt!
Also, remember to check out our Patreon for some awesome perks!
- Waffle world burger and fries
- Hamster food
- Hamburgers and hotdogs
- Bread scraps
- Dog food
Waffle World Waffle Burger
So Bolt and friends follow the Waffle World map and we see Waffle Worlds, but we never see an actual waffle.
We see people eating burgers. That is a pretty common meal that doesn’t really need a recipe. So I decided to make a Waffle Burger!
- 1 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbs cold butter cut into 1/4 in pieces
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Burger toppings
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend in the butter until it creates a course texture
- Add the buttermilk and mix until uniformly wet
- Divide into 8 balls.
- Cook in waffle iron, 1 ball at a time.
- Cook the burger as desired.
- Place between the waffle buns and enjoy!
Will it make you Super Bark?
Having buttermilk waffles as a burger bun was amazing. I loved it so much.
Waffle Burger – 9/10