I love Wall-E. It is such an amazing movie. It’s definitely one of the Pixar movies like Ratatouille that resonates more with adults than children. There is a lot of fattening food in the movie. So get ready to use your own hoverchair after these recipes!
Remember to check out our Patreon for some awesome perks! Any donation will help!
- Lunch in a cup
- Septuacentenial Cupcake in a cup
- Twinkie (creamy)
- Tepanyaki grill
- B&L soda
- Blue sports drink
In one of the promo-videos for the Axiom, they show a family eating teppanyaki.
Now, without a teppanyaki grill, it’s not quite as authentic, but it’s still good.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green pepper
- 4 green onions
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Slice the chicken breasts at a slight angle to a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- Deseed the pepper.
- Thinly slice the pepper, and green onions.
- Arrange on a plate in combination with the bean sprouts and sliced chicken.
- Heat a large griddle or heavy frying pan and then spread on the sesame oil.
- Add the chicken slices and vegetables in small batches, allowing space between them so they cook thoroughly.
- Once the chicken is mostly cooked, crack an egg and mix in.
- Combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar and ginger. Pour over finished chicken/veggies.
Burger in a Cup
They pan over the cafe to see a variety of lunch items, one of which is a Burger in a Cup
- 1 Fast-food Cheeseburger
- 1 Large Fries
- 1 tbs Ketsup
- 1 tbs Mayo
- 1.5 c. Coke
- Blend together in a blender.
- Try not to throw up.
Pie in a Cup
Another option was pie in a cup
- 2 pre-packaged mini pies
- 1.5 cups ice cream
- 0.5 cups milk
- 1 tbs caramel
- Mix all in a blender
Septuacentennial Cupcake in a Cup
Happy 700 years on the Axiom! to celebrate, get your free sep-tu-a-centennial cupcake in a cup!
- 1 cupcake (Make it festive)
- 1.5 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- Mix everything in blender, minus the sprinkles.
- Add the sprinkles in after blended.
I’m guessing tastebuds must have changed, because a burger in a cup is disgusting! The other stuff was good though!
Teppanyaki – 8/10
Burger in a Cup – 2/10
Pie in a Cup – 7.5/10
Cupcake in a Cup – 9/10