Wreck it Ralph is back! I’m sorry that we’re not making all the candy shown in the show. My dentist was disappointed that I’m not because he already bought a new boat with the money he was going to make after my Wreck it Ralph post.
If you like what we do here, check out our patreon! (http://www.patreon.com/disneymeals)
- Red pie
- Cookies and milk
- Big cherry
- Red velvet, lemon, rum cake, tower cake
- Shrimp cocktails
- Little chickens
- Square orange Appitizers with creme on top
- Veggie platter w/ dips
- Fruit (grapes)
- Root beer
- Cotton candy
- Peppermint sticks
- Pokki sticks
- Gummy bears
- Conversation hearts
- Chocolate cupcake white frosting with cherry on top, sprinkle s
- Chocolate pudding
- Nesquick sand with marshmallows
- Laffy taffy
- Gummy worms
- Waffle cones
- Diet cola
- Pretzel sticks
- Angel food cake bed
- Peanut brittle
- Vanilla shake
- Chocolate welcome mat
- Chocolate caramel swirl ground fudge
- Sugar cookie
- Sour ribbon
- Ice cream cone
- Cherry pie
- Giant tiered cake
- Ice cream with chocolate shell vanilla and strawberry
Angel Food Cake
Vanellope uses angel food cake as a mattress.
It is a good fit because of how soft and fluffy the cake is.
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Beat egg whites, midway through add the cream of tartar, continue beating until they form stiff peaks
- Add vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Sift thoroughly together flour, sugar, and salt.
- Gently combine the egg whites with the dry ingredients, and then pour into an ungreased 10 inch springform pan.
- Place cake pan in a cold oven. Turn the oven on; set it to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cook for 50min- 1hr, or until cake is golden brown.
- Invert cake, and allow it to cool in the pan. When thoroughly cooled, remove from pan.
When Ralph escapes king candy, he hides behind whoppers.
I think there was some other instance of whoppers in the movie too, but I don’t remember. This recipe was really good and it tastes like real whoppers, maybe even better.
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder
- 12 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- Melt white chocolate and mix in malted milk powder.
- Shape into 1" balls.
- If your balls turn into patties, add more malt.
- Dip in melted chocolate and allow to set.
Will it Give you A Sugar Rush?
All the food was delicious. The Angel Food cake is great with some berries and whipping cream
Cake – 8.5/10