Quick links: Mr. Tortilla Head | Jelly Bean Burger | Verdict
We’re back and in a new place! The new kitchen is so much bigger and nicer than our old kitchen! What a better way to break in the new kitchen than with food from Toy Story 3! There wasn’t much food to make, but it was a good ease in. Let me tell you, it is a lot easier to make tortillas when you have lots of counter space. I think I might be allergic to the last part of Toy Story 3. My eyes start to swell and I discharge fluids from my eyes and nose. My throat tightens and it makes it hard to breath. Luckily it passes as the credits roll.
On the same note, the beginning of Up elicits the same reaction. As well as the end of the 1st act of the Lion King…..
Be sure to support us on Patreon! Any amount will help! Just click on this link and you get some great perks too!
- Mr cucumber head
- Mr tortilla Head
- Vending machine stuff
- Fake hamburger with jellybean
- Chocolate bday cake
Mr. Tortilla Head
Part of the toys’ escape plan was to have Mr. Potato Head assume the body of a tortilla!
I always thought that was pretty creepy. But we haven’t made tortillas yet, so here’s the recipe!
- 4 cups Flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs lard
- 1.5 cups water
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder
- Add the lard and mix with your hands until incorporated
- Mix while adding water slowly. Mix until dough is smooth.
- Split the dough up into 18-24 balls (depending on how big you want the tortillas
- Flatten the dough on a slightly floured surface.
- Over a hot stove, place the flattened dough and cook for 1-2 min each side
- Decorate with Mr Potato Head pieces
Jelly Bean Burger
So this isn’t a recipe per se. It wasn’t a real burger, but the plastic burger that Bonnie was playing with.
I tried a real burger with jelly beans on it. It tasted exactly as you thought it would. Like a burger with jelly beans on it.
Will it Make You Cry for 10 Minutes Straight?
The tortillas were really great. The burger not-so-much.
Tortilla – 7.5/10
Jelly Bean Burger – 5/10
A big thank you to our Patrons (http://www.patreon.com/disneymeals)